Rosenberg recently introduced their new “Gen 3+” EC Motor for Canada. The product has been described as the “Most Powerful EC motor available in this size range,” with features and benefits that bring it to the forefront of the HVAC market. For many years Rosenberg has provided a wide range of high-quality products for the HVAC market. With the introduction of Gen3+ EC Motor, the company continues their ongoing commitment to delivering leading-edge fans with the latest technologies for different industries and applications.
The “Gen3+” EC Motor offers up to 4% higher efficiencies compared to previous generation fan systems. Input voltage range of 200-480 VAC (±10 %) and DC voltage input of 260-680V DC (±10 %) is possible.
The Gen3+ EC Motor is capable of up to 49% more power in the same footprint as previous generation motors. Other benefits of the motor are highlighted as follows:
- Electronic Quick Change (EQC) technology allows for the replacement of the electronics in minutes without touching the motor or the impeller
- A larger terminal area with increased water resistance and enhanced wiring connections
- Improved thermal management with a larger heat sink
- Integrated inspection LED for service and fault indication
- Enhanced resistance to electrical spikes from the power grid – wider voltage tolerances, improved wire connections
Press Release: link
To receive our latest news and updates, please Subscribe:
The new, retrofittable Dplus diffuser for axial fans is an ideal solution for converting dynamic pressure into static pressure. The gain in static pressure can reduce the fan's motor power requirement, which lowers the fan's operating costs. The gain in static pressure can also be used in such a way that the fan delivers more air volume with the same power requirement as a fan not using the Dplus diffusor.
Rosenberg Canada, the master distributor for Airtecnics air curtains in North America, is excited to announce the launch of our new website at rosenbergaircurtains.ca
Rosenberg Canada is now expanding its online presence into the e-commerce ecosystem.