Rosenberg recently introduced their new “Gen 3+” EC Motor for Canada. The product has been described as the “Most Powerful EC motor available in this size range,” with features and benefits that bring it to the forefront of the HVAC market. For many years Rosenberg has provided a wide range of high-quality products for the HVAC market. With the introduction of Gen3+ EC Motor, the company continues their ongoing commitment to delivering leading-edge fans with the latest technologies for different industries and applications.
The “Gen3+” EC Motor offers up to 4% higher efficiencies compared to previous generation fan systems. Input voltage range of 200-480 VAC (±10 %) and DC voltage input of 260-680V DC (±10 %) is possible.
The Gen3+ EC Motor is capable of up to 49% more power in the same footprint as previous generation motors. Other benefits of the motor are highlighted as follows:
- Electronic Quick Change (EQC) technology allows for the replacement of the electronics in minutes without touching the motor or the impeller
- A larger terminal area with increased water resistance and enhanced wiring connections
- Improved thermal management with a larger heat sink
- Integrated inspection LED for service and fault indication
- Enhanced resistance to electrical spikes from the power grid – wider voltage tolerances, improved wire connections
Press Release: link
To receive our latest news and updates, please Subscribe:
Rosenberg Canada will participate in the RC-2022 show in Toronto. We will be exhibiting our Air Curtain models ZEN and WB-Series.
Visit us at booth #1308.
Rosenberg Canada will be exhibiting at CMPX - 2022 in Toronto, which will take place at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre from March 23-25, 2022
During the exhibition, Rosenberg Canada will be showcasing our OEM Fan line, Rosenberg's HVAC retrofit solution - ECFanGrid, and Rosenberg air curtains by Airtecnics.
Rosenberg Canada will be exhibiting at the Buildings Show - 2021 in Toronto, which will take place at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre from December 1 - 3, 2021.
During the exhibition, Rosenberg Canada will be showcasing our ECFanGrid and Rosenberg ZEN air curtain by Airtecnics.
Visit us at booth#912 to find out more.