The new, retrofittable Dplus diffuser for axial fans is an ideal solution for converting dynamic pressure into static pressure. The gain in static pressure can reduce the fan's motor power requirement, which lowers the fan's operating costs. The gain in static pressure can also be used in such a way that the fan delivers more air volume with the same power requirement as a fan not using the Dplus diffusor. The Dplus is made of 1.5 mm thick sheet steel and is available in three different colors (red, black, or white).
Advantages of the Dplus diffuser:
1. Optimization of the flow range.
2. Conversion of dynamic pressure into static pressure.
3. Reduce operating costs by reducing power requirements.
4. Due to the increase in static pressure, the fan can deliver more air volume at the same motor power.
5. Easily retrofitted to existing fans.
6. Uncomplicated and quick assembly in a few minutes.
Assembly and advantages of Dplus Diffuser are explained in this video: https://youtu.be/Uq31_IyCoEU
Contact Rosenberg Canada for details
1210 Mid-Way Blvd, Unit 20
Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 2B8
(866) 565-1038 (Toll-free)
(905) 565-1038 (Head Office, ON)
(514) 592-7462 (QC, NS, NB, NF)
(403) 992-6042 (SK, AB, BC)
To receive our latest news and updates, please Subscribe:
We look forward to connecting with you and discussing how our products and solutions can support your business goals. Don't miss the chance to learn more about our latest offerings at Booth #1814.
After very successful participation in the last year's show, Rosenberg Canada will once again be showcasing our industrial and decorative Air Curtains April 10-12 at the upcoming Restaurant Show-2023 in Toronto. As a leading provider of ventilation and air movement solutions for the food and hospitality industries, we are proud to bring our latest products and innovations to this premier event.
Rosenberg Fans Canada will participate in the AHR-2023 in Atlanta