Rosenberg Canada will participate in the Restaurant Show-2022 in Toronto.
Restaurants Canada is excited to welcome back the industry for an in-person, new, and improved hybrid event. This year our broadcast quality stage programming will be available for live viewing on a state-of-the-art technology platform to extend our reach virtually to a global audience.
RC Show 2022 will support the industry's REVIVAL with business solutions for restaurants, hotels, and foodservice establishments that continue to evolve and reimagine their operations.
Take part in an action-packed 3-day event featuring an interactive show floor, category-specific pavilions, must-see feature areas, industry competitions, and solution-based content across multiple stages.
- It's the business opportunity of the year!
- Reach quality buyers from across the industry
- Engage with new prospects and existing customers
- Showcase your full product line-up to targeted decision-makers
- Gather quality leads that generate direct sales
- Book meetings with buyers using the Match-Making & Meetings System
- Network with the industry's major players under one roof
- Position your company as a leader within the industry
- Access world-class content to help build your business
Visit us at booth #1308.
May 9-11, 2022
Enercare Center, Toronto
To receive our latest news and updates, please Subscribe:
We look forward to connecting with you and discussing how our products and solutions can support your business goals. Don't miss the chance to learn more about our latest offerings at Booth #1814.
After very successful participation in the last year's show, Rosenberg Canada will once again be showcasing our industrial and decorative Air Curtains April 10-12 at the upcoming Restaurant Show-2023 in Toronto. As a leading provider of ventilation and air movement solutions for the food and hospitality industries, we are proud to bring our latest products and innovations to this premier event.
Rosenberg Fans Canada will participate in the AHR-2023 in Atlanta