Rosenberg Canada will participate in the Restaurant Show-2022 in Toronto.
Restaurants Canada is excited to welcome back the industry for an in-person, new, and improved hybrid event. This year our broadcast quality stage programming will be available for live viewing on a state-of-the-art technology platform to extend our reach virtually to a global audience.
RC Show 2022 will support the industry's REVIVAL with business solutions for restaurants, hotels, and foodservice establishments that continue to evolve and reimagine their operations.
Take part in an action-packed 3-day event featuring an interactive show floor, category-specific pavilions, must-see feature areas, industry competitions, and solution-based content across multiple stages.
- It's the business opportunity of the year!
- Reach quality buyers from across the industry
- Engage with new prospects and existing customers
- Showcase your full product line-up to targeted decision-makers
- Gather quality leads that generate direct sales
- Book meetings with buyers using the Match-Making & Meetings System
- Network with the industry's major players under one roof
- Position your company as a leader within the industry
- Access world-class content to help build your business
Visit us at booth #1308.
May 9-11, 2022
Enercare Center, Toronto
To receive our latest news and updates, please Subscribe:
Rosenberg Canada will be exhibiting at CMPX - 2022 in Toronto, which will take place at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre from March 23-25, 2022
During the exhibition, Rosenberg Canada will be showcasing our OEM Fan line, Rosenberg's HVAC retrofit solution - ECFanGrid, and Rosenberg air curtains by Airtecnics.
Rosenberg Canada will be exhibiting at the Buildings Show - 2021 in Toronto, which will take place at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre from December 1 - 3, 2021.
During the exhibition, Rosenberg Canada will be showcasing our ECFanGrid and Rosenberg ZEN air curtain by Airtecnics.
Visit us at booth#912 to find out more.
The new, retrofittable Dplus diffuser for axial fans is an ideal solution for converting dynamic pressure into static pressure. The gain in static pressure can reduce the fan's motor power requirement, which lowers the fan's operating costs. The gain in static pressure can also be used in such a way that the fan delivers more air volume with the same power requirement as a fan not using the Dplus diffusor.